WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elos Systems and Fish that jump

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaCroix

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Elos Systems and Fish that jump Empty
PostSubject: Elos Systems and Fish that jump   Elos Systems and Fish that jump EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

I have bought an Elos 70 and love it so far. Planning out what fish and corals I will be putting into the tank has been fun, though I am consistently having the same issue over and over. The fish I enjoy are fish that like to jump out of open aquariums.

Does Elos have a solution or can recommend where to go for a solution?

Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Elos Systems and Fish that jump   Elos Systems and Fish that jump EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi LaCroix...

I'v seen some ideas that Elos will show in Interzoo... and maybe I think could be something interested for you... it will be at high cost, I think, but it can be a great solution.

Please stay tuned...

But, a part this, you can try to use some plastic bulkhead to put around your glass, to have higher bank. If I'll find some pics I'll post here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com
LaCroix

PostSubject: Re: Elos Systems and Fish that jump   Elos Systems and Fish that jump EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:36 am

Dear Dani,

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I look forward to all the possibilities you might offer.

All the best
Back to top Go down
LaCroix

PostSubject: Re: Elos Systems and Fish that jump   Elos Systems and Fish that jump EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Dani any luck finding pictures of what other people have done with plastic bunkhead?
Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Elos Systems and Fish that jump   Elos Systems and Fish that jump EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

I think it will be better to speaking after interzoo, because some of people have done this will be there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elos Systems and Fish that jump   Elos Systems and Fish that jump Empty

Back to top Go down

Elos Systems and Fish that jump
Page 1 of 1