WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati

Go down 
AuthorMessage
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati Empty
PostSubject: Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati   Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm

We may show you the first graphs about led lamp E-lite
Sono disponibili i primi dati sulle lampade a LED E-lite

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati DSC_3787

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati DSC_3905

Here the graph of Elos E-lite with 3 blue leds, and all the others white (salt water version)
Si riporta il grafico della Elos E-lite con 3 led blu ed il resto bianchi (versione per il marino)

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati Eloselite3blusl6

The graph of two versions of E-lite to compare, salt water one (with 3 blue led) and freash water one
Il grafico delle due plafoniere a confronto E-lite solo bianche ed E-lite con 3 led blu

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati Eloselitecomparisontn4

The distribution of light (max power at 75 mm=1.590 micromol s-1 m2)
La distribuzione (picco massimo a 75 mm=1.590 micromol s-1 m2)

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati Eliteau2

And to finish the photos of one Montipora sp. after 3 months of E-lite
ed infine la fotografia di una montipora dopo 3 mesi sotto E-lite

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati Montiporasystemmini2od5
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati   Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:20 am

The measure was done with the LI-COR LI-250A in combination with the QUANTUM sensor.
The Max is 116,83 µmol s-1 m-2, measured about in the center of the emission.
The grid is based on a 40x40 cm rectangle (more or less the base of the System MINI), each square is 5x5 cm, the distance is 42 cm wich is the distance between the bottom of the e-lite glass to the bottom of Elos System MINI.

The LED we actually use on the actual model are the CREE XRE 3W, 80 lumen/watt, in COOL WHITE and ROYAL BLUE.

We pilot them at 700 mA. We could go up to 1.000 but we prefere to have a lower junction temperature to increase durability.

Hope this can help.

Le misure sono state fatte con il LI-COR LI-250A insieme al QUANTUM sensor.

Il massimo di 116,83 µmol s-1 m-2, è stato misurato al centro dell'emissione.

La griglia è basata su un quadrato 40x40 (più o meno l'area di un system mini, ogni quadrato misura 5x5 cm, e la distanza è di 42 cm, cioè la distanza fra il bordo inferiore del vetro della elite ed il fondo dell'ipotetico system mini.

Il grafico postato mostra quindi la relativa distribuzione.

I LED che vengono usati sono dei CREE XRE da 3 watt, con 80 lumen/watt, in gradazione COOL WHITE e ROYAL BLUE.

Vengono pilotati con una corrente di 700 mA. Potrebbero essere pompati anche a 1000 mA, ma si preferisce stare più bassi per abbassare la temperatura fra i bulbi per aumentarne la durata nel tempo.

Spero che quanto detto sia utile
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com

Elos E-Lite led lamp: the first photos and graphs - i primi dati
Page 1 of 1