WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma Empty
PostSubject: My HUGE Acropora microphthalma   My HUGE Acropora microphthalma EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 pm

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_2118

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_7371

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_9268

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8592

My huge Acropora microphthalma has left my home. She was grown up until reaching huge dimensions of about 50×40x40 cm and my Aquarium was too small for her… so I decided to sell to create some empty spaces into my tank and so building a new layout.

The four photos above are related to the life of microphthalma on my tank: from her insertion (n.1), to changing tank (n.2), until the great moment… the spawning! (n.3). The last photo was taken yesterday when I took off her from my tank.

You can find other photos about "the Spawning" here: http://www.danireef.com/2007/08/03/riproduzione-sessuata-di-acropora-microphthalma/

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8563

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8568

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8569

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8581

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8584

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8587

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8589

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8592

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8594

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8597

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma DSC_8604
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com
André Silvestre
ELOS Team
André Silvestre

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: My HUGE Acropora microphthalma   My HUGE Acropora microphthalma EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:41 pm

Danilo, my friend, impressive piece! Your friend that got that magnificent coral is a lucky man and will surely give a greater look to his tank. Shocked

Are you going to make big changes in your tank layout or just enough to fill the empty space left by that coral?

I am really curious to see some updated pictures of your tank. I have been following it in your Blog and since you last updated it, I wonder what growth you have accomplished in the rest of your corals...

Please, don´t be shy. cheers

Regards,
André
Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: My HUGE Acropora microphthalma   My HUGE Acropora microphthalma EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:45 am

Today I've put a Biotopus2 on my tank Smile

But anyway I think to re-order my live rocks... when I'll ben ready I'll show the photos... don't be afraid Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My HUGE Acropora microphthalma   My HUGE Acropora microphthalma Empty

Back to top Go down

My HUGE Acropora microphthalma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEB FORUM ELOS  :: Saltwater - Acquari Marini :: Aquarium Showcase :: Photography-
Jump to: