WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II Empty
PostSubject: Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II   Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:52 am

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8853

As I wrote some months ago I finally have a wonderful Biotopus II by Elos, and after Aquatronica and Limulus is the third controller I own. As it is so different from the others, I could set it up on the wall… wonderful!

As normal for Elos the packaging is extremely well done, and in a very large package…

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8828

When I open it… it’s a wonderful sight, here you can watch it with every module I own

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8832

The Biotopus 2 is build also to be hanged to wall, because it has two hole in the back.

So I take the measures on the wall where to do the holes (and you can watch also the display of Aquatronica and Limulus over my intercom)

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8835

I’m drilling!!! Wow!!!

The result is absolutely perfect…

Firt test of positioning

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8843

And… my first difficulties. To be a perfect job, and to screw the Biotopus to the wall, so it will be impossibile that it could fall down… ready for my children…

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8844

And so you can watch the internal card f Biotopus II

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8846_2

After screwdriving the screws… the Biotopus is ready to work!

So I plug the power cord to the main unit under my aquarium… and all the probes.

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8860

… and the probes to the main unit

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8857

And I take a moment to watch all the job done

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8859

The last sight to all the cables, to assure (me) that everything it’s ready to go.
And the finally view after some hours of work. Near the main unit you can watch all the others my electronics devices

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II DSC_8877

Any comments? Questions? What do you think about?

It’s obvious that the task has to be finished… this is only after the first day of work

Take a look, if you want, to all the pictures, that you can find here: http://www.danireef.com/2009/08/23/setting-on-the-wall-the-elos-biotopus-ii/
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com

Setting on the wall the Elos Biotopus II
Page 1 of 1