WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)

Go down 
+4
***dani***
boozeman
slovan
elosusa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elosusa
ELOS Team

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-15

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Empty
PostSubject: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:39 pm

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) T_boa10
For those who have seen my photo's, you will quickly realize this is NOT my work. Had this been mine you would see a giant thumb in the corner Razz
This was taken by one of my very talented friends over the weekend. Great job on the new forum Filipe.
Back to top Go down
slovan

Number of posts : 1

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Thank you Jesse for providing us with a fun forum to use. I suppose I will post my obligatory thumb in corner picture from you!

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) IMG_0026
Back to top Go down
elosusa
ELOS Team

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Filipe ban this guy now!
Back to top Go down
boozeman

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:56 pm

very cool...an Elos forum cheers

how do I add pics ?
Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:30 pm

My new corals food :-)

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) DSC_3313
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:32 pm

or maybe...

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) DSC_3309
Back to top Go down
boozeman

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:29 am

figured it out.... here are my planets What a Face

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Threeferrariplanets
Back to top Go down
FAAO
ELOS Team
FAAO

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:52 am

Welcome a board guys! Very Happy
Finally we have a forum!
Clean the dust of your camera and lens; and show what we are made of Laughing

Cheers,

Filipe Oliveira
Back to top Go down
http://faao.blogspot.com
ELOS-IBERIA
ELOS Team

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:08 am

I real will have to buy a good camera, because even if i take the dust of from mi camera or even if i scratch it like a Aladino Lamp it will never be a good camera.

Anyway maybe i can invite a friend to help me taking some fotos with his camera, the animals are here, and they are plenty and beautiful to fotografe.

Did you understand my friend? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eloseurope.com
FAAO
ELOS Team
FAAO

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:20 am

Someone mentioned the word... "picture"?! Laughing

Here it is a few! Twisted Evil

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Echinodorus_tenellus1c

Close-up picture of one leaf of tenellus.
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Echinodorus_tenellus2c

Another close-up, this time to a Red Alenquer Discus... or part of it! Very Happy
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) RedAlenquerc

Apistogramma trifasciata, this fish is amazing and very peaceful to keep with discus!
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Trifasciata1c

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Trifasciata2c

Right side of the aquarium where it is placed the ELOS REA50 co2 Reactor. It is so beautiful! What a Face
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) REA50_1c

Take a look at the small particles of CO2 that comes from the reactor.
Since I changed the circulation pump to an Eheim compact 1002 (1000lth) the Co2 is now more dissolved in the water.
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) REA50_2c

Another one!
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) REA50_3c

Finally, a panoramic picture of this tank! I hope that you enjoy it bounce
I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) PVD20080714c
Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:01 pm

not so bad... not so bad

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fcom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: what type of camera, lenses?   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Dear Felipe,

Please, what type of camera, lenses and adjust did you take the macro photos?

Tks

Flavio Martins
Brazil
Back to top Go down
FAAO
ELOS Team
FAAO

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi Flavio,

I use a Canon 400D with Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro USM. About the adjustments, what do you want to know? How do I prepair the pictures or do I configure the machine to shoot?
Back to top Go down
fcom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Dear Felipe,
thank you for your answer.

My question is about the machine shoot.

Tks
Back to top Go down
FAAO
ELOS Team
FAAO

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi Flavio,

I usually choose aperture priority and adjust the expose (EV) to get more speed in when I shoot. I take all my pictures in RAW and do minor corrections in Canon Software (pre edition) than I export them to CS.
Back to top Go down
Vitor Sousa

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 am

what do you mean with "aperture"??
do you use ISO at 800???
my camera is a Canon Eos 350D Reflex. With a 18-55mm Lens. What do you think??
Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 pm

aperture... ehm... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aperture

I use also 1600 iso :-)

The 350D is a good camera. Stay tuned on my website where I'll publish soon a photography course...
Back to top Go down
Vitor Sousa

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am

i don't know your site, could you name it???

thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am

www.danireef.com Smile
Back to top Go down
Vitor Sousa

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 am

thanks dani Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)   I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;) Empty

Back to top Go down

I will start the photography thread since I am so talented with the camera;)
Page 1 of 1