WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can i start to persue photography as a career?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-16

How can i start to persue photography as a career? Empty
PostSubject: How can i start to persue photography as a career?   How can i start to persue photography as a career? EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:28 am

O.K, so I'm only 15, but I like photography and would like to peruse it as a career someday. I have a decent digital camera, It's a 5mp camera with a 4x optical zoom and a pretty decent lens. It's just a point a shoot, but I didn't have $700 to spend on an slr. I've read a book that taught me about aperture and iso and stuff. Anyway, can photography be a potential career? What could I do, if it made decent money I would like shooting weddings and events and stuff (I like candid photography best) but am willing to explore other options. Know, since I'm only 15 I know I wont be making any money for awhile but what can I do now to prepare for later? I mean like practising my photography. Oh yeah, I am decent at editing my photos and have Paint Shop Pro. So, yeah, what can I do know and what should I do later?

P.S
You don't have to tell me that your not going to be able to do photography full time starting out, I know that photography would have to be a side job.

***dani***
ELOS Team
***dani***

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-15

How can i start to persue photography as a career? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i start to persue photography as a career?   How can i start to persue photography as a career? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

First of all... show us some pictures... but... only aquarium pictures here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.danireef.com

How can i start to persue photography as a career?
Page 1 of 1