WEB FORUM ELOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEB FORUM ELOS

THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ELOS Plant fertilisers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thubab2

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-20

ELOS Plant fertilisers Empty
PostSubject: ELOS Plant fertilisers   ELOS Plant fertilisers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

Hi all,

New here but have known of ELOS for a long time now and was eager to eventually try some of their products.

Finally ELOS products will be available here in Australia and I think that I will be one of the first (if not the first ) to try their line. I have been incontact with the Australian distributor and advised what I was after. They got back to me today and this is what I was after to start a new tank.

Fase 1 50ml
Fase 2 50ml
K40 50ml
Planta 2 100ml
Terra Small
Bottom Mineral

I hope I have it covered. I wont need Fe as I will be using what I have on hand but once I run out I will be more than happy to try ELOS equivalent.

Hope to have the products in the next few weeks and will post pictures once I scape the tank.

Magnetic Dry Erase
business opportunity
Back to top Go down

ELOS Plant fertilisers
Page 1 of 1